Thanks for visiting the WBEZ Pop-up Store!
Unfortunately the store is now closed, but we are planning to open it again soon.
You can deepen your impact on WBEZ by selecting Chicago Public Media as your favorite charity through AmazonSmile. A portion of your purchases will be donated back to WBEZ every time you shop. Visit smile.amazon.com to get started!
Returns and Damages
WBEZ Store will accept merchandise for return and refund within 30 days of the purchase, with the following exceptions:
- WBEZ Store will not accept returns or issue refunds for merchandise listed as non-returnable in the product description e.g. mugs, wineglasses, etc.
- All merchandise being returned to WBEZ Store must be unopened, undamaged and able to be resold. WBEZ Store will not accept returns or issue refunds for returned merchandise that does not meet these requirements upon the arrival of the package in our facility.
- WBEZ Store will not accept returns or issue refunds for merchandise returned without requested information below and packing slip or print-out confirmation email.
To return merchandise, please mail the item with either the packing slip found in the original delivery or a printed copy of the confirmation email you received upon placing your order. Please also include the following information.
- An email we may use to contact you.
- To ensure that we are always improving our services and selection, please tell us why you are returning the merchandise.
Ship the package to the following address:
WBEZ Store (C1889)
790 Jacksonville Road
Warminster, PA 18974
***No notification required. Refunds will be administered at the cost of the item less a $3.95 restocking fee per item.
If you would like to return merchandise as a result of our error or the merchandise being damaged or defective, please send an email to email@example.com including the following information:
- The product and quantity that arrived damaged;
- Your Order # which is listed on both your packing slip and order confirmation email;
- The full street address from where the item is being shipped back to our facility; and
- A brief description of the damage or condition of the merchandise.
***If you contact this email address for purposes other than reporting damaged merchandise, please note that you will not receive a response.